WELCOME TO MIDLIFE MEMOS
THE SWAMP GODDESS® GUIDE TO MENOPAUSAL MAYHEM AND AGING ANGST
MIDLIFE FRIENDS RETURN TO HIGH SCHOOL
Everything was so much simpler back in high school. Really?
Most memories of high school revolve around our friends - or lack of them.
What can our high school friendships teach us? It's time to take a trip
down memory lane and find out.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Friendship patterns develop when we are young. To move forward, it is
instructive to uncover our past - at least parts of it - and determine what patterns need
- Did you have many high school friends? Did you have just one or two?
- Was it easy or difficult for you to make friends?
- How did you select your friends? What qualities attracted you?
- Would you (now, as an adult) choose those same friends today? Why? Why not?
- Did your friends select you?
- Why do you think they chose you? What qualities did you offer?
- Would your childhood friends (now, as adults) pick the current you as a friend? Why? Why not?
- Have any of your high school friends remained in your life?
NEXT WEEK'S TOPIC
Where is my tribe?
Midlife Memos is posted weekly.
If you click on 'followers' or 'subscribe,' you will automatically receive each new one.
Just come back to www.midlifememos.com
TO READ PREVIOUS POSTS
To the right, under BLOG ARCHIVES, click '2010' '2011' '2012.' Keep scrolling
all the way to read any, or all, of the earlier Midlife Memos, especially The Birth of
Swamp Goddess. I bet you will relate.
Post a Comment